Thank you to all who voted for me in the Lifestyle Mirror Style Contest! I submitted this outfit inspired by one of my favorite trends this season, Pastel Baroque. I am so grateful to have received a $100 prize, which I am going to use to enhance my spring style, of course!
It has been an exciting year receiving lots of features for my style, on Elle.com, Vogue Japan, New York Magazine’s The Cut, StyleCaster, Maybelline, NMRKT and StyledOn
I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for always supporting my style, I greatly appreciate your feedback. You are making my dreams come true!
Other Features I am grateful for:
- NY Mag http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2012/02/street-style-from-new-york-fashion-week-day-four.html#photo=6x00015
- Style Caster http://www.stylecaster.com/fashion/18920/nyfw-fw-2012-tour-lincoln-center-street-style#157888
- Maybelline http://www.maybelline.com/nyc365/2012/2/29
- NMRKT http://nmrkt.com/blog/2
- Styled On http://www.styledon.com/fashion/fashion/articles/style-bloggers-take-new-york-fashion-week
Photography by: Adam Katz Sinding
In even your most vintage look, make the old new again, and pile on accessories by Vince Camuto, Nixon, Topshop and Express. Spring is here and it has been trending infamous fancies such as Tangerine Orange, and Flower Collaboration Prints! Don’t forget your fresh white stems to balance out these vibrant, head-turning hues. Enhance your head-turning look by smacking on Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Orange Lip Tar.
Miss Danielle of We Wore What and I are fancying all things colorful.
- Vintage outfit
- Vince Camuto silver bangle
- Nixon pink watch
- Topshop cuff necklace
- Express Lucite necklace
- Steve Madden shoes
- Ray Ban Cat-eye purple sunglasses
- Obessesive Compulsive Cosmetics Orange Lip Tar (Located in Lower East Side of Manhattan)
Photography by: Sean Scheidt —-> http://seanscheidt.com/
Blogger Bestie: WeWoreWhat? —-> http://www.weworewhat.blogspot.com/
This video campaign I did exactly a year ago, today! This was for my friend Nia’s Video production class at FIT. Her intent was to trend-forecast one current spring trend, which happened to be The 70s Trend. I helped Nia bring the 70s vision to life by helping her style this campaign as well as modeling in it.
Video Producers: Clay Matthew Bakkum and Claudia Rummel
Creator and Editor: Nia Schindle
Daisy & Elizabeth is a Brooklyn, New York based lingerie & swimwear line dedicated to sustainable design & manufacturing. http://daisyandelizabeth.com/
The inspiration for this collection was rooted in our love of rock & country music, the nostalgia of the Grand Ole Opry & how it all collides with day-to-day life in modern Brooklyn.
- I met they beautiful Daisy and Elizabeth duo through school at the Fashion Institute of Technology, after they graduated in Intimate Apparel Design. The two best friends decided to launch their own line last Fall 2011, and have been building the foundation to their company, working with The Keystone Design Union. (http://thekdu.net)
For this photo shoot, it was an honor to collaborate with renowned celebrity and fashion photographer Phil Knott! Knott is British-bred and Brooklyn-based, and his fashion editorial work has been published in Flaunt, Spin and Complex followed by his newly launched magazine, Tally Ho, directed by Knott himself. Further celebrities he has shot have been Justin Timberlake, Sienna Miller, Christian Bale, Jude Law, Clive Owens, etc. Knott is famous for his photography being a fusion of fashion, lifestyle an music. Check out his story and work here—-> http://www.philknott.com/
Thank you Phil, Daisy, Elizabeth, and TheKDU!
Check out my interview and feature on the new Online-shoppable eMagazine, NMRKT! ——> http://nmrkt.com/blog
- NMRKT approached me during my first day at NYFW outside of Lincoln Center, on my way into the Richard Chai show. After they photographed me, they contacted me about featuring my blog and I on their new site. We shot on my rooftop in Lower East Side, as I sported my favorite BCBG Silk Trousers,and Alice & Olivia pastel pink, leather corset. I just discovered my new, signature Bullet Necklace @ Brooklyn Charm, Williamsburg.The rest are just my lucky charms! Thank you NMRKT xx
- Photography by Noah Emrich
NOW GO AND SHOP! http://nmrkt.com
Perfect outfit for Mom’s Birthday Brunch in Brooklyn @ Roebling Tea Room
- Sequence Shorts by RAMPAGE
- Army Jacket from ARMY & NAVY Store on E. Houston. Major Steal: $55
- BCBG Cowl Neck Sweater
- Kelsi Dagger Suede Wedges
- Vintage Fur Collar
Photographer:Adam Katz Sinding of Le 21eme Arrondissement and ELLE.com
Preview of the editorial I styled for MANIAC Magazine’s May/June Issue
Full post will be followed by issue launch.
Stylist: Kelsey Panicco (Fashion Ace) http://fashioncekelsey.tumblr.com
Photographer and Editor-in-Chief: April Hubal
Hair: Nicole Blais
Model: Elena K. with FORD
Mr. Newton and I at the BlogLovin’ awards during NYFW
I attended the Bloglovin’ Awards with renowned fashion blogger and street-style photographer, Mr. Newton, a new-found friend! I met Eddie when he stopped to photograph me for Harper’s Bazaar Street Style, during Day 1 of NYFW at Lincoln Center. I have to say, what a wonderful, down-to-earth man he is! Among the inspirational girls that I met are Nadia of FrouFrouu, Aimee of Song of Style, Carlolina of FashionSquad, and Kelly of The Glamourai. So nice to meet you all! Hope to run into you again soon..
And the winner is…
- Blog of the Year-Leandra Medine, Manrepeller
- Most Original Blog- Jamie Beck, From Me to You
- Newcomer of the year- Olivia Palermo
- Best Street Style Blog- Tommy Ton
Thank you again, Mr. Newton, for the wonderful experience! Hope to be a nominee in 7 years time!
visit his blog! http://mrnewton.net/